Joey Dean is an illustrator and artist lifestyle blogger. Since starting his online art-based business in 2016, Joey has been writing educational articles to help other artists learn essential solo-preneur skills like time management and productivity and is best known for his ability to translate left-brained concepts for right-brained people. Share his passion for art business and creative lifestyle on his blog, The Artist Journal, and catch him at @_joeywrites on Twitter.
Our Recent Articles
- How You’re Using Your Day-Planner Wrong: Get Better At Working From Home (Part 2)
- Why Artists Need To Be Tracking Their Time To Work More Effectively
- Why Instagram Stats Are Ruining Your Artwork
- How Artists Can Use Their Art To Improve Their Self-Care Routine
- How To Keep Working On Your Art When You’re Burnt-Out